Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why am I Doing This?

First off let me explain the title. Apparently my friends and fellow animation grads have decided it would be cool to blog for a year and compare our progress on a set of achievements we have made for ourselves for the end of that year. I'm don't really like writing that much about myself and have mentioned this plenty of times to my friends (kam). But "just because" I've decided to at least start one. I won't guarantee that I would post much, I probably won't update often, I wouldn't even be shock if I just stop tomorrow. Like the title says "I Make No Promises!"

P.s. I haven't even told my friends I have started this yet. I'm not sure when or if I'm going to. I might just as well wait a week or even a month just to piss them off thinking I'm not a team player while in fact I have been posting all along. Muahahahahahaha! I'm an ass. lol.

No comments: