Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

"That Extra Guy: REVEALED!!!"


Recognize this guy? For years I have seen this face appear in multiple movies, TV shows and commercials but I never knew who he was. You have most likely seen him too, He never speaks, he blends into the background and never stays for more than a few seconds, then disappears as fast as he appears. He haunts your television screen, taunting you, staring at you with those emotionless eyes. He as played such classic characters like “Winking Comic Book Nerd” and “Piggly Wiggly Shopper” and “Locker Room Student with Inhaler. But to most he is simply known as "That Extra Guy"


For a while I thought that I was alone. That I was seeing things. That I made him up But he does exist. After some searching and some dead end links to people asking the same question. I finally found it. His name is [Spoilers].


*If you ant to keep his anonymity alive, leave it alone, Leave this page and never look back. It is the fact that he is a mystery that draws you to him....









......but if you must know.


http://www.wolfgnards.com/index.php/2009/07/27/standing-fat-the-jesse-heiman-story

No comments: