Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stop the Music or Embrace it?

Have you ever heard a song or a catchy tune and had it stuck your head all day? and no matter how you try you just cannot shake it. Yeah, that's how it feel, there is a song in my head, A beautiful, awesome, great song that refuses to go away. I think about it all the time and even when I try not to, it creeps up on me and I hear her tune again. It keeps you up all night and taunting you daring to do something stupid like write a blog. Sometimes I wish there was an off switch to the brain. Something to keep you from thinking too much cause on then can the music truly stop. My head feels as of it's gonna explode at times. Though I would like the music make sense to me it's only noise right now and is very unclear to understand. But I guess the best I could do is go with the flow and see where the music takes me. But will I be relieved way?

1 comment:

Elmosis007 said...

TBG YAY!!!!

...i forgot what i was gunna write...

ttyl :D