Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Agenda

So yeah, It's February so we all know what that means it's the month we celebrate Black History(Especially those who forgot about MLK's Day), Groundhog Day, and Valentine's Day the day where you fully realized how crappy your personal life is. This usually around this time I would Just buy a Big Ass Bag of Chocolate (Because Females can't resist a Big Ass Bag of Chocolate) and wait for the tide to pass. This year I decided to try my hand at a valentine. With someone in mind I decided to join in on the festivities. She wanted one rose a day but I decided to do one better. I would Draw and create personal Valentine's using what I'm Best at...my art skillz. Within each valentine's there would include a single rose (One rose for each day) So far it was going awesome and she loved them but unfortunately around rose number 4 (feb. 4th) I hit a wall. It wasn't as great as previous ones and I still had 10 days to go. (What did I get myself into?) But I am confident that I will gain back steam and create some Awesome stuff. (I won't post the pics cause they are custom made for a single person and I don't want any Biters stealing my stlye!) So today is Day number 5 for Rose#5 and I better come up with something that blow yesterday's out of the water.

No comments: